Sunday 17 April 2011

Allie Stacy - Coed of the Month for April 2011

Allie Stacy is the Playboy Coed of the Month for April 2011. While it may not be out of the ordinary for a college girl to attend class wearing pajama bottoms, Allie can do one better: attending class wearing nothing at all. The Texan brunette… is completing her degree through Kaplan’s online courses, which she says are great for her focus but don’t provide much opportunity for campus hookups. “While I’m in class, I’m constantly thinking about different things: What I am going to eat? or What the hell is this teacher even talking about? Online, it’s just me and my computer,” Allie says. “But who knows what my fellow students are doing while in class—masturbating?” Offline, Allie works as a promo model for swimwear and beer companies and plans to start her marketing career after graduation. Her advice to other working coeds? “Just stay focused and do what’s going to benefit you in life.”

Allie Stacy Bio


Measurements: 34B-25-35

Height: 5’1″
Weight: 105 lbs
Birthday: August 9, 1987
School: Kaplan University
Major: Business Administration 







No comments:

Post a Comment